This Acceptable Use Policy (the “Policy”) sets out the rules for the use of the website https://srsolutions.uk (the “Website”) operated by Specialist Remediation Solutions (“we”, “us”, “our”). By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, you must not use the Website.
You must not use the Website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful to others. This includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
- Hacking or attempting to hack into the Website or any of our servers or databases.
- Introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs, or any other harmful material into the Website or any of our servers or databases.
- Distributing or transmitting any material that is defamatory, obscene, or offensive, or which promotes discrimination, racism, or hatred.
- Using the Website to harass, bully, or intimidate any person.
- Collecting or storing personal data about other users of the Website without their consent.
- Impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with any person or entity.
The content on the Website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, video clips, software, and data compilations, is owned by us or our licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from any content on the Website without our prior written consent.
Linking to the Website
You may link to the Website, provided that you do so in a way that is fair, legal, and does not damage our reputation. You must not link to the Website in a way that suggests any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
Disclaimer of liability
We will not be liable to you or any other person for any loss or damage arising from your use of the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, loss or damage caused by viruses, bugs, or other harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, software, data, or other property.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy from time to time to reflect changes in the way we operate the Website. We will post the updated Policy on the Website, and the changes will take effect immediately.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Acceptable Use Policy, please contact us at the following email address: email@example.com.